HCM Cloud Makes a Heavenly Match with ERP Solutions
Imagine merging the power of the human capital management Cloud with financial data contained within your enterprise resource planning solution. Oracle calls this merger of applications a marriage made in Cloud heaven, and it’s hard to disagree.
Increasing numbers of companies are looking to unify their human capital and financial solutions, with the Cloud being the perfect place to bring these two crucial functions together. At a high level, benefits of this merger include real-time visibility and valuable insights into overall enterprise operations.
Plus, a unified Cloud suite provides the executive team and company managers alike with cross-functional data to improve decision making, using merged financial and human resource-related metrics. Operations are streamlined as new opportunities are more easily identified and objectives achieved.
Here’s just one example. Let’s say an employee needs to have a purchase requisition approved. When technology is siloed, the process can be quite cumbersome. But, when human capital solutions are integrated with financial ones, all the information needed to make the decision can be found in one place, including item costs, the location of the employee, the approval limits of each person in the management chain, and more.
When HCM Cloud and Finances Dovetail
When this merger takes place, redundancies are eliminated and efficiencies automatically occur in multiple ways. These include:
- Elegantly simplified, consistent user experiences: No matter what role a team member has in the enterprise, his or her application experience is modern and integrated, while training costs are reduced and collaboration improved
- Integrated reporting and analytics: Human resource and financial analytics are aligned throughout the enterprise, providing users with an easily accessible, comprehensive perspective; this magnifies the strengths of each corporate function, while the cross-functional reporting provides your business with significant advantages over competitors
- Shared architecture and master data: This one-data model drives standardization across functions throughout the enterprise; as each team member uses the applications, the system automatically manages his or her workflow
- Common technology framework/one industry-standard platform: This naturally creates a structure and standards for integrated collaboration; as your business evolves and grows, your needs continue to be met
- Shared technology frameworks also exist for social functions, mobile functions, analytics, and more
- Complete suite of Cloud solutions from one provider: Using a complete Oracle solution, from a world-class provider, allows for streamlined convenience
- Simplified change management: This allows your enterprise to benefit from accelerated innovation consumption and more
In a single platform environment, such as when ERP and HCM Cloud are integrated, single sign-on security can be implemented in a straightforward way. Contrast this to when the applications are housed separately; security solutions can be much more involved and are typically work arounds rather than true integrated solutions.
ArganoCSS for Your Oracle Solutions
As an Oracle-only, Cloud go-to and Specialized Partner in the Oracle Partner Network (OPN), we’re happy to announce that we’ll soon be helping companies like yours to merge their human capital management Cloud applications with their ERP solutions to maximize investments in technology and to optimize operations.
We look forward to sharing more information about this game-changing service soon. In the meantime, please contact the Oracle consultants at ArganoCSS to discuss your enterprise technology needs. You can contact us online or call us at 1-800-814-7705 today.