Oracle Supply Chain Planning Cloud Named a Gartner Leader in 2018
Oracle’s SCP Cloud was named a 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader—and, although Oracle has long been recognized for its strong supply chain planning technology, this award further validates these business applications as best of breed. And at CSS, we agree 100 percent that Oracle deserves this leadership designation.
As longtime Oracle consultants, we at CSS have tailored supply chain solutions for numerous enterprises, across industries, product lines, geography and more. We’ve watched these solutions go from being something used only by early adopters to technology that’s crucial for any company competing in the global marketplace. Throughout this evolution, both Oracle and CSS emerged as and continue to serve as SCP leaders—so we want to publicly congratulate Oracle and also say how we look forward to serving even more clients with these award-winning applications and technologies.
A press release by Oracle describes the seven key functional areas of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for supply chain planning that must be met by an application and company to be considered a leader. They are:
- Stage 3 sales and operations planning (S&OP)
- Demand planning, including collaborative demand planning
- Inventory planning, including collaborative inventory planning
- Replenishment planning, including collaborative replenishment planning
- Order planning/promising
- Production planning
- Manufacturing scheduling
To be included on this esteemed leadership list, the supply chain planning application must also provide, according to Gartner:
- planning integration and visibility across a supply chain
- a critical steppingstone in an SCP technology roadmap that will help enable the business’s future SCP aspirations
At a minimum, it must be deployed at the organizational level of the SCP.
Looking to the Future
Neither Oracle nor CSS rests on its laurels. We provide seamless solutions for today, while also looking forward to what will be needed tomorrow, which means CSS will be ready to recommend, implement and integrate SCP solutions as Oracle continues to invest in integrated supply chain planning services that seamlessly integrate with:
- artificial intelligence
- the internet of things (IoT)
- innovative new technologies of tomorrow
If your enterprise needs to integrate Oracle’s SCP Cloud with the Supply Chain Management Cloud, as just one example, we invite you to contact CSS consultants to discuss how to maximize your:
- product innovation
- strategic material sourcing
- outsourced manufacturing
- integrated logistics
- omni-channel fulfillment
- integrated demand
- and more
Oracle consultants at CSS will provide solutions that meet your enterprise’s precise needs, streamlining your methodologies to fill in gaps and integrate your entire supply chain. We recognize that, in today’s global marketplace, supply chains must be strong yet flexible—and we maximize value in multiple ways as we work side by side with you.
Benefits of choosing CSS include our ability to:
- identify business growth barriers
- optimize demand planning
- increase accuracy of forecasting
- boost production capacity
- facilitate product-to-market time
- reduce inventory levels
- maximize supply chain planning
- increase visibility across the entire supply chain
- and much more
Partnering with CSS
If you’re ready to talk about a holistic, customized solution for your enterprise, contact us to talk about aligning supply and demand to boost overall visibility into your supply chain and more. Contact us online or call 1-800-814-7705 today to get started.