At CSS, our Oracle consultants work side-by-side with companies to help them select the best Oracle solutions, and implement and integrate them. We offer change management services, post-implementation managed services, and much more, each having the goal of maximizing your technology investment and transforming your business.
No two companies have the same technology needs, and no two Oracle consulting firms offer the same services or the same quality of service. CSS is an Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Platinum Partner, which means we are officially recognized by Oracle for our expertise across a broad spectrum of products and technologies. Plus, we’ve also won multiple Oracle Excellence Awards.
We offer our clients:
- dedicated and experienced industry and application talent
- superior industry knowledge
- exceptional customer service
- resource continuity
CSS helps clients become more agile, stronger, and more competitive. After selecting Oracle, CSS is the wisest choice you can make. Contact us online to discuss what our experienced Oracle consultants can do for your enterprise, or call us at 1-800-814-7705 today.
Oracle is actually known for a wide range of software solutions, providing both Cloud products and on-premise solutions. They includes the ERP solution, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, a tightly-integrated applications suite that offers demonstrated business value and low TCO. It also includes Oracle’s E-Business Suite, a holistic solution that can help to solve global business challenges while it maximizes your technology investment.
Oracle Cloud solutions include the following:
- Enterprise Resource Planning Cloud
- Human Capital Management Cloud
- Customer Experience Cloud
- Enterprise Performance Management Cloud
- Supply Chain Management Cloud
You can find more information about how the experienced Oracle consultants at CSS can help you with selecting, implementing, integrating, and managing the following:
To discuss your specific needs, contact us online or call us at 1-800-814-7705.
Structured Query Language (SQL) is the most dominant programming language used in today’s database management software. SQL is not the only technology used for this purpose, but is the most common, providing functionalities needed to allow users to access and modify databases.
Oracle is the first commercially available Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) software to use SQL, although other software developers have followed in Oracle’s path to also use this technology.
In short, Oracle is the groundbreaking company that first used SQL technology in its products. This is only one of the many ways in which Oracle has led the way in providing cutting-edge, user-friendly technologies for companies around the world.
To help companies such as yours to choose the right consultants, Oracle created the Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) to facilitate your selection of a preferred Oracle solution provider for your company’s unique needs. The OPN includes the following levels, listed in ascending order of the difficulty involved in achieving that level: Remarketer, Silver, Gold, and Platinum.
To receive Platinum status, an Oracle consulting firm must achieve at least five specializations and, when they do, they are recognized for their expertise across a broad spectrum of products and technologies. CSS is an OPN Platinum Partner, and we’ve also won multiple Oracle Excellence Awards. Contact us online to discuss what our experienced Oracle consultants can do for your enterprise or call us at 1-800-814-7705 today.
Because selecting and implementing the right applications can be a complex process, it’s important to seek Oracle consulting services from a company with an excellent track record for your type of enterprise; and being part of the Oracle Partner Network (OPN) is important. As step one, you can search the OPN for companies that provide the consulting services you need.
You’ll then want to take your list and create a shorter list of Oracle consultants to contact. Effective ways to create this list include:
- Asking trusted colleagues for recommendations, and finding out what, specifically, makes this company stand out.
- Checking the company’s site for relevant case studies. How professional and comprehensive are those case studies? If of quality, keep this company on your short list.
- Checking the website for third-party recognition. Have they won industry awards or been recognized by Oracle for their work?
- Reviewing their services to see how focused they are on Oracle solutions. Some partners focus on numerous ERP solutions, rather than being laser-focused on Oracle.
When it is time to contact companies on the short list:
- Ask for references to contact.
- Ensure they have an experienced, dedicated Oracle team that thoroughly understands the applications and provides practical insights.
- Find out how they approach projects. Do they have a one-size-fits-all approach? Or do they take a comprehensive look at a company’s unique structure, challenges, and goals?
- Ask yourself these questions:
- How do they manage security risks?
- How will they communicate with you?
- Will your company be assigned a lead consultant for resource consistency? If so, how much experience will that consultant have?
- Do they address change management? If so, how?
At CSS, we are glad to provide the references and case studies you need, along with describing our Oracle experience, philosophy, awards and more. We will assign a senior consultant to your project, providing outstanding resource consistency throughout the project. Find out more about our approach.
The benefits of choosing CSS for your Oracle consulting and implementation include:
- Our Oracle-only focus, which allows us to transform your enterprise through our deep industry wisdom and application talent. In fact, after choosing Oracle, the best decision you can make is to choose CSS as your Oracle consulting and implementation partner.
- Our outstanding industry knowledge, excellent customer service, dedicated team (you’ll always work with the same people, receiving exceptional resource continuity) and more will make your enterprise, stronger, more agile, and more competitive.
- A dedicated senior consultant on your project from our team of consultants who have an average of 20 years of Oracle experience.
- Our holistic business solutions that are uniquely tailored to your business needs, going far beyond plug and play, optimizing and leveraging out-of-the-box functionality.
- We were one of the first consulting partners in the OPN to provide clients with an integrated hybrid Cloud approach, and how we continue to provide cutting-edge, strategic, and modern solutions.
Partnership is important, and we define that term as something much more than just doing business together. To us, partnership is a commitment to long-lasting relationships, ones that are meaningful and productive—to us, our customers and the Oracle community as a whole.
We invest in our organization so we can be the best Oracle consultants possible, and not just for today, but for years to come. Here is more information about us:
- We maintain Platinum and Cloud select status each year for Oracle solutions, including Cloud, on-premise ERP, Supply Chain Planning, Enterprise Performance Management, and industry platforms.
- We invite you to review our Oracle integration case studies that highlight how we’ve provided expertise across Oracle solutions and across industries.
If you’re ready to talk about your enterprise’s unique needs and leverage the knowledge and commitment that few other partners worldwide can offer, let’s get started. Please contact us online or call 1-800-814-7705 today.
No matter what phase you are in as you consider your enterprise resourcing planning (ERP) needs, it makes sense to choose an experienced Oracle consultant that can provide comprehensive services, from choosing a new ERP solution and implementing it, to providing managed services and support. Your ERP solution is integral to the operation and success of your enterprise, so you’ll want to select a consulting team with comprehensive knowledge of Oracle solutions, plus deep wisdom about industry best practices, and quality understanding about business operations.
If you’re at the selection stage of a new Oracle ERP solution, you already know that no one solution is right for all companies. Our experienced Oracle consultants, who are available to help you choose the best solution for your needs, recommend that you look at both Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle JD Edwards, comparing the features, functions, and benefits of each. We also suggest you consider Oracle Cloud ERP, and we would be happy to discuss the benefits of the hybrid approach.
As a high-level look, Oracle ERP solutions allow enterprises to benefit from faster returns on investment, along with continued investment in research and development, scalable configurations, world-class application integration and much more, modernizing on-premise platforms for the digital economy.
If you already have E-Business Suite and are thinking about the benefits of upgrading, our Oracle consultants can help you there, too:
- Here is information in a recent webcast about upgrading to E-Business Suite 12.2.
- Our Oracle ERP consultants can help guide you through the powerful new functionalities of E-Business Suite 12.2 that facilitate efficiencies and boost overall performance.
- One of the most revolutionary functionalities new to this release is online patching that allows enterprises to apply patches while the system remains fully operational and users are online.
- This online patching allows companies to dramatically reduce maintenance downtimes.
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2 features a streamlined installation process.
If your enterprise already uses JD Edwards and you’re thinking about the benefits of upgrading, our Oracle consultants can help you there, too:
- Here is information provided by our consultant team about upgrading to JD Edwards 9.2.
- This is another excellent ERP solution, with JD Edwards 9.2 leveraging Oracle’s continuous delivery model in which software updates take place in short cycles, eliminating the need for and disruption of large releases.
- Incremental updates also allow your enterprise to benefit from new features, functionalities, and enhancements more quickly.
- Oracle JD Edwards 9.2 provides users with a highly intuitive experience, allowing them to personalize their workspace while still benefiting from advanced JD Edwards features and functions.
- Customized reports can be shared with key stakeholders in real time. These reports include embedded, interactive charts and more.
- Mobile capabilities are significant as well, with users able to access applications and perform numerous tasks quickly and easily.
Implementing Oracle Cloud ERP is a strategic solution that increasing numbers of successful companies are choosing today. This Cloud ERP solution is often chosen by companies that need to:
- implement new technologies
- bring new products and services to market
- manage growth expectations
- provide customers with exactly what they need, right when they need it
- extend on-premise functionality with Cloud solutions
Benefits of an Oracle Cloud solution include:
- faster integration times, allowing you to respond more quickly to marketplace demands
- flexible options, whether your enterprise uses the public, private or hybrid Cloud
- enriched social capabilities
- easy access through your mobile devices
- business intelligence embedded
- measurable results
- ability to leverage PaaS solutions to further extend functionality
CSS consultants are highly experienced in Cloud implementation, whether your enterprise needs a hybrid, step-by-step approach or you’re ready for an end-to-end transformation. As an Oracle Cloud Select Partner, our consultants will share the benefits that an Oracle Cloud solution can provide in response to your unique enterprise needs, and we will partner with you from start to finish so you can have the best solution for your company.
- Oracle ERP Cloud
- Financials Cloud
- Procurement Cloud
- Supply Chain Management Cloud
- Project Portfolio Management
- Cloud Enterprise Performance Management (EPM)
- Cloud Project Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- Cloud Platform (PaaS)
- Oracle Modern Best Practice for Procurement
- Oracle Modern Best Practice for Finance
Our company was one of the very first in the Oracle Partner community to work with companies using on-premise applications to offer a Cloud hybrid approach, with hybrid integration available with E-Business Suite, JD Edwards, and more. And, whether you need a hybrid Cloud ERP solution or another strategic solution, we provide our clients, across industries, with strategic, modern, holistic ones.
We also provide Advanced Cloud services, offering support and managed services from start to finish. We implement, integrate, transform, and provide ongoing support, each tailored to your enterprise’s unique needs and goals.
We’ve been delivering Oracle implementation solutions, from standards ones to complex, from routine to advanced, for more than 20 years. Our close partnership with Oracle allows us to provide proven approaches with confidence, no matter how in-depth your needs are. Our experienced ERP consultants follow best practices and provide support to your transition to the Cloud, keeping business operations running throughout. We help enterprises alleviate risk and facilitate change management, providing support, training, resource consistency and unmatched experience to your unique project.
To get started, please contact us online or call 1-800-814-7705 today.