Oracle E-Business Suite Implementation with CSS
By integrating cloud enterprise resource planning with value chain planning, we can maximize your investment; through our change management methodology, our professional consultants will align your business processes with our E-Business Suite implementation methodology.
If you’re in need of a holistic solution to solve your biggest business challenges, get in touch with our team about your Oracle E-Business Suite implementation today!
Scalable EBS Solution that Fits Your Needs
When it comes to implementing Oracle E-Business Suite, we understand that one size doesn’t fit all. Our consultants combine the very best in Oracle wisdom—enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management, and supply-chain management computer applications—with deep industry knowledge and a hands-on approach.
This customized implementation will allow your business to reduce costs, improve performance, and make better decisions. Plus, the continuing software enhancements will extend the value of your investment and allow you to keep moving your business forward.
Benefits of Choosing CSS for Your EBS Implementation
Our consultants understand the issues you face and have an average of 15 to 20 years of experience in your industries. Because CSS experiences nearly zero turnover, you are assured of resource consistency.
Oracle E-Business Suite Implementation FAQs
Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) is a top enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution used around the world. Its integrated suite of business management applications allows companies to have real-time visibility into crucial operational data—and to manage that data across the organization, integrated into one single database for enhanced efficiency and an improved bottom line. Functions that can be integrated range from planning and decision making to inventory purchasing, sales and marketing, human resources, finances, and more.
The benefits of choosing EBS include smooth and efficient functioning, scalability, flexibility, faster-to-market times, and much more at a reduced total cost of operation. Your company can much more effectively analyze project performances, manage complex contracts, conduct cost analyses and optimize margins, collaborate with vendors, align costs with projects and/or contract revenue, and more to give you a competitive edge in today’s market. For maximum functionality, EBS can be transitioned to the Oracle Cloud, which allows your business to immediately benefit from new innovations and functionalities.
After your company has selected Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) as your ERP solution of choice and decided which modules to use, the next step is implementing the solution. And, the reality is that one size does not fit all, which is why Oracle consultants at CSS provide a variety of options that are implemented using our proven approaches. Some companies, for example, only need a simple technical upgrade of their technology while others need a complex implementation that could roll out in multiple phases, perhaps by geography, line of business or something else entirely. Then, after each implementation phase, the enhanced applications need to be strategically integrated with your company’s overall technology.
To maximize your technology, as part of your implementation, we can move EBS to the Cloud. This provides for faster integration times; immediate benefits from new innovations and functionalities at reduced costs; quicker market response; ease of scalability; freed up human resource talent; and more. We can transition your ERP solution to the Cloud to dovetail with your challenges, goals, and uses of technology.
Applications available in E-Business Suite (EBS) include:
- Oracle CRM: This customer relationship management (CRM) application facilitates your ability to interact with and conduct business with your customers in a way to increase loyalty and ensure satisfaction. Functions include marketing, sales lead tracking, quote management, order captures, contract management, and more.
- Oracle Financials: Maximize financial management technology with a common general ledger streamlining financial operations, improving financial management, and boosting reporting accuracy. This application contains a cash management system with functions to record and manage accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, and more.
- Oracle Human Resource Management System: EBS allows companies to manage the full range of human resource functions, from recruitment to retention to retirement. You can use the HRMS application for time and benefits management, payroll, and more, and to conveniently track and analyze HR data to make strategic human resource allocation decisions.
- Oracle Logistics: This module facilitates your planning and business management functions, including production schedules. Track and manage the flow and locations of your products and services, and effectively oversee supply and demand within warehouses to ensure appropriate flow to satisfy customers.
- Oracle Order Management: You can easily automate your company’s order management process from start to finish to reduce costs and fulfillment cycles while boosting accuracy and on-time deliveries.
- Oracle Supply Chain Applications: EBS supply chain applications provide real-time insights into changing market demand in sometimes volatile situations, providing the information your company needs for sales and operations planning, supply and transportation management, and more.
- Oracle Transportation Management: This application allows you to integrate your transportation planning across transport modality to streamline operations, reduce costs, and boost customer satisfaction. This integrates transportation functions, including freight payments, for ease of use.
- Oracle Warehouse Management System: Technology in the warehouse management system facilitates supply chain movement throughout the entire flow, efficiently improving your use of people, places, and equipment at a reduced cost. Accelerate movement with highly effective coordination.
Each of these applications and associated functionalities can be optimized through EBS Cloud migration.
The most current version of Oracle EBS is 12.2.9, with that version released in August 2019. If you need an upgrade or a major implementation, or something in between, please contact us online today. We’re the highly experienced, award-winning, full-service, Oracle-only professionals, and are ready to help your company!