Harness the Power of Oracle HCM Cloud
When you implement this powerful human capital management Cloud solution, your enterprise can benefit from the broadest and deepest functionality in the industry today. Oracle’s Cloud solution allows your company to align your human resource strategy in a way that supports your business goals today and in the future. CSS can help, having in-depth implementation expertise, across industries.
Maximize Your Investment with HCM Cloud
When you choose Oracle HCM Cloud, your company can simplify a complex working environment. That’s because this solution strategically incorporates artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and digital assistants in a way that allows your enterprise to augment human resources with modern technologies. When you partner with CSS, you can optimize your investment as we leverage out-of-the-box technologies in a way that aligns with your business structures, systems, processes, and procedures. Our expert consultants provide you with the functional expertise you need as we customize the usage of the HCM Cloud and your on-premise ERP solutions, to meet your objectives.
HCM Modules Include:
- Global Human Resources Cloud: Align HR processes globally in a single solution, engaging your workforce, and meeting local compliance needs across multiple countries.
- Talent Management Cloud: Starting with recruitment, this application allows you to oversee the entire lifecycle of human talent, including managing performances, providing reviews, planning successions, and more.
- Workforce Rewards Cloud: Address remuneration needs across the organization, from simple to complex, as you use targeted rewards for recruitment and retention.
- Workforce Management Cloud: Efficiently manage your projects while controlling the costs of labor and streamlining operations.
- Work-Life Solutions Cloud: Innovation solutions help employees to be more productive, and plays a key role in recruitment and retention.
Benefits of Moving HCM to the Cloud
The Cloud makes information readily available to people who need access, and automates time-consuming tasks, facilitating greater productivity throughout the enterprise. At a glance, you can see how each person spends time, by job, activity, or department, and ensure that human talent is being used at maximum productivity. CSS can configure your HCM Cloud so your company can stay in compliance with wage and hour rules; payroll tax requirements; Affordable Care Act specifics; and more. Plus, each employee can have easy access to his or her own payroll information, benefits, and more, providing streamlined transparency across the entire organization.
Merging HCM Cloud with your ERP Solution
Increasing numbers of enterprises are recognizing the value of combining their human resource solutions with their financial ones, with the Cloud being the ideal place to merge human capital management with enterprise resource planning solutions. When these two critically important functions merge, companies benefit by having real-time visibility into their overall operations, with these valuable insights streamlining operations and moving the enterprise forward. Picture, for example, how easy it would be to make purchase requisition decisions when item costs, employee locations, and approval limits of everyone in the management chain are located in the same place.
Benefits of Merging HCM Cloud and Finances
Your enterprise can eliminate redundancies and automatically build in efficiencies in multiple ways, including:
- Consistent, simplified user experience: with this integrated application, your company can reduce training costs and boost collaboration
- Integrated reported/analytics: magnify each corporate function, while also benefiting from cross-functional reporting
- Shared architecture/master data: the system automatically manages each workflow
- Common technology: naturally create structures for integrated collaborations
- Shared technology framework: ideal for social and mobile functions, analytics, and more
- Simplified change management: accelerate the potential for innovation
Oracle HCM Cloud FAQs
Human capital management (HCM) can refer to two different, albeit related, things. First, HCM involves the business strategy of investing in and optimizing human resource functions in a business, while also referring to the IT applications that can be implemented to manage and drive those business strategies.
As a strategy, HCM takes what were traditionally considered human resource (HR) functions, managing those functions in a way to maximize a company’s investment in its people. These functions can include recruiting, training, payroll, performance management, and more.
At CSS, our Oracle consultants help enterprises to implement a powerful HCM Cloud solution that enables companies across industries to align HR strategies with business goals. To discuss how our Oracle consultants at CSS can help transform your company through the HCM Cloud, contact us online or call 1-800-814-7705.
The Oracle HCM Cloud comes with multiple modules to provide companies with the ability to manage a broad scope of HR-related functions. Modules include the:
- Global Human Resources Cloud: Globally align human resources to allow your company to engage your workforce and meet compliance needs in a single solution.
- Talent Management Cloud: Oversee the entire human talent lifecycle in this HCM Cloud application.
- Workforce Rewards Cloud: Handle remuneration, including rewards for recruitment and retention.
- Workforce Management Cloud: Manage projects efficiently, streamlining operations, and controlling labor costs.
- Work-Life Solutions Cloud: Facilitate your employees’ ability to innovate.
Contact us online or call 1-800-814-7705 to talk to HCM Cloud specialists at CSS.
HCM stands for “human capital management” and, in its IT-related context, is the umbrella term for the applications that manage HR functions. ERP means “enterprise resource planning,” and this business management software allows companies to automate office functions. Increasing numbers of companies are recognizing the benefits of seamlessly combining their HR solutions with operational ones, and are therefore merging their HCM solutions with ERP solutions in the Cloud. This strategy provides real-time visibility into enterprise operations, readily providing information to people who need access and facilitating productivity. Contact us online or call 1-800-814-7705 to discuss how this can help your company.
The Oracle HCM Cloud allows enterprises to leverage their HR data to attract, recruit, develop, and train human talent. This HCM technology supports data across the human resource lifecycle in one secure platform that adheres to the latest regulatory requirements, scalable as the company evolves. Companies can seamlessly reward for performance, transform business processes, and much more. All of this can be accomplished with a lower total cost of ownership (TCO) to help boost return on investment. Oracle consultants at CSS can customize your HCM Cloud implementation in a way that dovetails with your company’s needs while leveraging out-of-the-box functionality. To discuss specifics, please contact us online or call 1-800-814-7705.
Oracle notes how HCM technology is rapidly evolving and predicts the following will happen or, if already in existence, continue to play an increasing role in HCM: “Expect to see accelerating adoption of already-familiar technologies, such as SaaS and mobile, as well as leading-edge technologies, from machine learning to AI.”
Oracle predicts that mobile will further empower employees and facilitate HR functions through self-service mobile apps. Social applications will allow people to collaborate with others throughout the organization, boosting productivity, while chatbots will provide relevant information more efficiently. Artificial intelligence will keep moving enterprises forward, handling tasks that aren’t possible for humans, “such as quickly mining thousands of resumes and data points to find best-fit candidates.”
Oracle-only consultants at CSS will continue to provide clients with the most modern HCM solutions. To discuss your company’s needs, contact us online or call 1-800-814-7705.
CSS is a leading, award-winning, Oracle-only consultant firm, as well as a Cloud go-to and Specialized Partner in the Oracle Partner Network (OPN). You can read a case study where we worked with a client, Skanska Civil, to modernize their HCM solution. Skanska is one of the largest construction and development companies in the United States and, as part of a complex project, we facilitated their global integration to Cloud HCM.
The Oracle consultants at CSS implement enterprise solutions across multiple industries, providing customized solutions that leverage out-of-the-box functionality. To find out how we can maximize your HCM technology, please contact us online or call 1-800-814-7705.